Choose your web design package.
Starter Business Package
If your just starting out and have a budget to match, this is the package for you. I’ll set you up with the most important pages on a website that will get your business found by your customers online.
This starter package includes:
- A mobile responsive 3 page website that includes an optimized home, about and contact page.
- I’ll submit your website to the major search engines for indexing so that you will show up in the search results.
This affordable package will be a simple and clean website that gets your business online quickly.
Starting at $399
Professional Business Package
If you’re really serious about branding your biz online this is the package for you. We’re all at different places in our businesses. Maybe this isn’t even your first website, but that DIY site from the 90’s just isn’t cutting it anymore.
This pro package includes:
- Brand development including typographical logo, fonts and colors that fit your style and your biz.
- A mobile responsive website with up to 10 different pages.
- We’ll also set up an optimized Google Business listing for local businesses, a Facebook Business page, and Twitter account and connect them together
- Submit your business to the major search engines and 5 local directory sites
Starting at $1599
eCommerce Store Package
Setting up an eCommerce store on the internet can be a daunting task, but if you know what you’re doing it doesn’t have to be. I have tons of experience setting these up and know that when you work with me you’ll have a great shop without the hassle.
This store package includes:
- Brand development including a typographical logo, fonts and colors that fit your style and your biz.
- A mobile responsive website with an optimized homepage, about page, contact page, shop page and product page, plus other needed pages for online stores.
- We’ll discuss the functionality you need from your online shop and get the plugins that will be required to achieve those results.
- We’ll also set up an optimized Google Business listing if you have a brick and mortar shop, a Facebook Business page, and Twitter account
- Submit your business to the major search engines and 5 local directory sites if you have a local store.
- We can also discuss eBay integration if you want to extend your reach to an online marketplace.
Starting at $2499